Aldrin is truly a resort. It has hotels, casinos, whorehouses, theaters, and even an honest-to-God park with real grass. Wealthy tourists from all over Earth come for two-week stays. More than anywhere else, Aldrin is where money enters Artemis.
New York has Fifth Avenue, London has Bond Street, and Artemis has The Arcade. The stores on The Arcade are very expensive so if you have to ask, you can’t afford it. The Ritz-Carlton Artemis occupies an entire block and extends five floors up and another five down. A single night there costs 12,000 slugs.
Aldrin is the closest bubble to the landing zone and contains the city's Port.
- The Ritz-Carlton Artemis - a five-star hotel located in the Arcade District, Aldrin Ground.
- The Canton Artemis - a five-star hotel located in the Arcade District, Aldrin Ground.
- Starlite Casino - located in the Arcade District, Aldrin Ground.
- Lassiter Casino - overlooks the Arcade Square on Aldrin Ground.
- Artemis Port of Entry - located in Aldrin Ground.
- Landvik Industries - located at Aldrin Down 7 (LD7-4030).
- Aldrin Park - the largest open area in Artemis, the park occupies the top four floors of Aldrin Bubble.
Conrad Bubble has two connectors that provide direct access to Conrad and Armstrong Bubbles. Bean and Shepard Bubbles are also accessible by going the long way through Armstrong Bubble, which is the central hub.